View Guard Windows
Our energy-efficient View Guard vinyl windows are ideal for your replacement and new construction needs. Choose from a variety of types and styles in white or clay. All are designed to enhance beauty and performance. Every window is custom made to your specifications using quality vinyl extrusions and high-performance insulated glass units. Each are constructed to be durable and stylish with features and options that make View Guard windows the perfect choice.
Features & Benefits
View Guard windows are designed with features and benefits to enhance beauty and performance.
- Quality vinyl extrusions – 15-point, quality vinyl extrusions assurance program.
- Multichambered frame design – Includes weep channels for water drainage.
- 3 1/4” frame depth – Suits a variety of installation applications.
- New construction applications – Nail-on frame with 1” integral nailing fin, 1” setback and 1/4” stucco key.
- Replacement applications – Retrofit frame with 1 3/4” integral dual-wall flush fin or block frame with 7/8” sloped sill adapter.
- Energy-efficient insulated glass unit – Includes annealed glass and high-performance Intercept® spacer system.
- Interlocking sashes – With pile weatherstripping to guard against air and water infiltration.
- Effortless locking with auto lock – Latch will retract and engage automatically when closing window.
- Durability and easy operation – Adjustable dual-brass rollers with stainless steel axles on sliders, and stable block and tackle balance system on single hung.
- Easy-to-use vent latch – Vent latch limits vent panel movement when engaged on sliders.
- Integral screen pull – Easy screen removal pull handle.
Why View Guard?
View Guard Screen
Take a few steps back and your View Guard screen will seemingly disappear for a clearer view. Includes antimicrobial properties.
Types & Styles
Choose from a variety of configurations. Or create the perfect combination.
Choose 5/8” flat or 1” sculptured.
Add beauty and privacy by choosing from our selection of specialty glass. Other types available.
View Guard Sliding Doors
Our energy-efficient View Guard vinyl sliding doors are custom made using the same quality, high-performance components as our View Guard vinyl windows.
- 5 1/4” frame depth – Suits a variety of installation applications.
- New construction applications – Nail-on frame with 1 1/4” integral nailing fin, 1” setback and 3/16” stucco key. ¢ Replacement applications Retrofit frame with 2 1/16” integral dual-wall flush fin or block frame.
- Energy-efficient – 1” insulated glass unit Includes tempered glass and high-performance Intercept® spacer system.
- Steel-reinforced interlocking sashes – With pile weatherstripping to guard against air and water infiltration.
- Durability and easy operation – End-adjustable dual rollers glide on a stainless steel track cover for easy sliding.
- Dual-point lock – Durable lock and keeper engagement with sleek interior handle. Available with key lock.
- Sturdy, adjustable screen door – Heavy-duty extruded aluminum.
I love my new view guard windows!
They not only look great but they also block the noise from the busy street.
-Rose and John, San Diego, CA
My View Guard windows and patio door look great! The price was also right.
I recommend these windows to everyone.
-Ryan, Anaheim, CA
I replaced all my old windows with view guard windows and the difference is incredible.
Our home has stayed cool during the summer and there are no more drafts.
-Tony and Illona, San Francisco, CA